Rates for Accounting Services.
Managing your individual and business finances doesn't have to be a nightmare. We'll help you create a smart plan for your growth and taxes with clean books to back it up.
TAX PLANNING & CONSULTATIONS
Start your accounting on the right foot with a plan for your taxes and an accountant you can call for help.
Tax Planning: Learn how to manage your finances, avoid audits, and maximize permissible deductions for the tax year.
Tax Projections: Review your finances so you can plan ahead and prepare for tax season.
Business Entity Consultation: Determine which entity type will be best for your business from a tax perspective.
- Starting at $250, for up to two hours of services, including an initial consultation, a written plan, and follow-up consultations as needed. Additional time beyond two hours is billed at $125 / hr.
FILE YOUR TAX RETURNS
All flat rates are minimum rates based on an hourly rate of $125 / hr. Rates are subject to increase if your project goes beyond the included time, and we will notify you of any anticipated increases.
- Individual (W2 Only) - $125+
- Individual - $250+
+$65 in filing costs for all individual tax returns
- Single Member LLC - $300+
- Corporations, Partnerships, & Multi-Member LLCs - $500+
+$80 in filing costs for all business tax returns
- Extra Time - $125 / hr beyond the amount of time included in the flat-rate
- Extra States - $75 per state
- + $30 in filing costs
- Extensions - $75 per extension
- + $75 in costs if e-filing is necessary
- Extra Forms:
- 1040 with Schedule A - $175
- Schedule C - $125
BUSINESS FILINGS & TAX ELECTIONS
Common Filings & Elections Include:
- Local Business License
- Federal Tax ID Number
- Business Property Renewals
- S-Corp, 2553 Election
- 83(b) Election
Other business filings or elections are available.
Month-To-Month: Keep your books in order throughout the year with a professional bookkeeper.
Catch-Up: Fell behind? We can get your book-keeping caught up for the year.
- Single project and flat monthly rates are available
- Schedule a free consultation with our bookkeeper below and we'll provide a quote.